Sunday, June 19, 2011

Under Construction

It's been a while since my last real update, and I just wanted to drop a line to let anyone still following this blog know that work + three summer courses at NYU are taking up all of my free time for the next couple of months (lame, I know...) 

So, crickets may reign for a bit longer. BUT, I'm planning to relaunch to blog when I'm through with these time-sucking night courses, possibly on a different platform, and definitely with a different name/URL. I'm a bit too seasoned (read: OLD) at this point for the "recent grad" tagline, so it'll be something new. Not sure what yet. If you guys have any suggestions, leave them in the comments pretty please! :)

Hope everyone's having a great summer! Thanks for reading, I'll be back with more regular posts eventually, promise! xoxo

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment